As the premier post-acute facility in Napa, California, Napa Post Acute provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
At Napa Post Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
At Napa Post Acute, we care about our residents. We believe in providing premium care, and we make every effort to ensure our staff and our programs meet our residents’ healthcare needs.
We understand that the transition to a nursing home can be difficult, but rest assured our staff is always here to help. Our caring nursing staff, professional therapy team, and comfortable accommodations can make a residents’ stay a cherished experience.
Our qualified team of professionals assists residents on their road to recovery after surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
At Napa Post Acute we are committed to providing a superior level of customer service. Our team is trained to provide quality care and is composed of the best our industry has to offer. We welcome you to tour our facility and see our nurturing care in action.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Free WiFi
- Telephones in short stay rooms
- Alternate and family meal options
- Varied Activity Program
- Live Entertainment
- Family Pet Visits (some restrictions may apply)
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.